Literature thesis topics start off, and then narrow down as you continue writing your research paper. You are always advised to choose a topic according to the literature class that you have learned. Knowing a thesis topic that you are going to write about will help you to remain focused at all times, so that you deliver a quality paper that will earn you a good grade.
Below is a list of good senior thesis topics that you can use to get inspired if you are a literature student.
- What Is the Role That Is Played by Gender in the Literature Work and How Does the Society View Different Genders?
- What Is the Political Structure of the Community in the Book and How Are Roles Distributed in That Community?
- Can You Identify the Characters in the Book and Compare and Contrast Their Behavior
- What Are Some of the Instances of Death and Tragedy That Have Been Identified in the Book?
- What Is Child Labor and the Effects That It Has on the Society?
- What is Historical Background of the Different Literature Books That You Have Read as a Student?
- What Role Does Religion Play in Shaping an Individual and the Various Ways in Which Religion Has Manifested Itself in the Book?
- What Are the Causes and Effects That Are Caused by War?
- What Is Conflict and What Are the Various Ways That Can Be Used to Solve Conflicts in the Society
- Can You Identify the Main Theme in a Book
- What Is the Role That the Literary Works Play in Upholding Morals in the Society?
- What Are Some of the Instances of Sexual Abuse That Have Been Discussed in the Book and How Can the Society Solve Them?
- The Concept of Culture in a Literary Work
- Use of Symbolism and Imagery in Literary Work
- Explain the Different Allusions That Are in the Novel and How They Have Contributed to the Development of the Plot
- Discuss the Introduction of Adult Literature and Breaking the Taboo of Sex in Literature
- The Role That Is Played by Comedy in Literature Work
- What Are the Various Writing Works That Show the Use of Humor
- Can You Describe Feminism and Its Rise?
- Compare the Work of Shakespeare and That of Bernard Shaw
Literature is a reflection of various problems that were affecting the society in past as well as the issues that concern people nowadays. Therefore, as a student who wants to write a good literature paper, you should make sure that as you write the piece you have discovered the problems depicted in a particular book in a flexible manner. You should also provide some solutions to these problems. So, as we have prepared a list of great topics to cover in your paper, the only things that you have to do next is to choose the book you are going to talk about as well as to write your masterpiece.