When you are tasked with writing an information technology thesis, you have to remember that your contributions to the field of IT can change the processes used in the modern world, encourage the rapid development of new ideas, and spurn the change that is necessary in today’s fast-paced society. The field of IT is vast and it is one of the fastest growing spheres in the world. Your academic contributions can lay the foundation for advancements just a year or two away, rather than a decade or more. It is for this reason that finding an IT topic for your thesis is not just something that you need to do to complete your academic pursuits, but is something you should be excited to do in order to contribute to the world in which you live.
If you need information technology thesis topics, you have come to the right place. Below is a list of topics you might be able to use for your writing task.
- How Digital Tools Make the Workplace Less Productive
- Hackers Anonymous: How Vigilant Hacker Groups Target Terrorists
- How IT Helped Globalization: Why People Are Not More Culturally Friendly Now
- Internet Privacy: Is There Such a Thing?
- Digital Reading: How the Brain Has Changed as a Result
- Free Speech: How a Guaranteed Right Has Changed with IT Advancements
- The Changes to Neuroplasticity: How Tablet Devices Have Created Focus Problems
- The Use of IT Filters by Governments to Influence Society
- The Generational Gap: How Generations Are Further Apart Because of Technology
- Internet Gambling: Exacerbating Additions with Computer Technology
- The Impact Internet Has on Pornography
- Digital Imaging: How It Impacts an Industry of Your Choosing
- Internet Marketing and the Growth of the Dying Marketing Industry
- National Security Risks and Computer Viruses
- Computer Crimes: How Governments Are Hacking Data too
- The Growth of the Distance Education: IT in the Modern Classroom
- Information Retrieval Methods: Why Wiping a Hard Drive Is No Longer Enough
- The Fine Line Between Ethical and Unethical Hacking: How a Misstep Can Ruin Lives
- The Use of Simplified Data Processing in Modern IT
- The Internet and Art: How Money Laundering Has Grown
Given that this is a thesis, you must remember that the topic should be something you can address in such a way that you contribute more to the academic world. Don’t try to cover something that has already been done. Be original. Take an existing idea or something someone else has written about and use it as a platform for expounding upon a smaller or larger facet of that work. It is important to remember that while you are looking out for your topic, your overarching thesis goal is to solve a real problem in the world, contain real theoretical work, and have real empirical results. You want to connect your work to existing research and show how your work contributes in a meaningful way.
Our professional thesis writing service is committed to provide PhD and Master’s degree students with dissertation assistance in academic paper writing.